There are many services that a good air conditioning company must provide. We at Iceberg Heating & Air Conditioning are pleased to list many of our professional services below.
21 Point Inspection
This inspection will cover the indoor and the outdoor HVAC system electrical and refrigeration circuits; we will check : the blower motor, housing and wheel, evaporator coil, heat strip, control relays, electrical connections and voltage, safety devices, thermostat, filter, amps on compressor and motors, contactors, defrost controls, Freon level and system performance and flush the drain line. We will guaranty the drain for 6 months ! If it backs up, we will come back at no cost to you and take care of it. We will also waive the service call fee if you have any repairs needed within 6 months of performing the preventive maintenance !
Yearly Maintenance Plan
Tune up twice a year, once for cooling, once for heating–Priority customer–5% discount on equipment’s investment–10% discount on repairs—-
Air Conditioning Service and maintenance is a must. Yearly maintenance plan cover the indoor and the outdoor HVAC system electrical and refrigeration circuits. We will check : the blower motor, housing and wheel, evaporator coil, heat strip, control relays, electrical connections and voltage. Safety devices, thermostat, filter, amps on compressor and motors, contactors, defrost controls. Freon level and system performance and flush the drain line. We will guaranty the drain line ! If it backs up, we will come back at no cost to you and take care of it.
PREVENTATIVE MAINTENANCE CHECKLIST
Many HVAC contractors provide priority service for their customers who have an annual maintenance or service agreement. Bi-annual preventative maintenance will ensure that your system runs as efficiently as possible. WE will perform the following tasks, depending on the unit:
•Inspect unit for proper refrigerant level and adjust if necessary
• Clean dirt, leaves and debris from inside cabinet
• Inspect base pan for restricted drain openings—remove obstructions as necessary
• Inspect coil and cabinet—clean as needed
• Inspect fan motor and fan blades for wear and damage—on older models lubricate as needed
• Inspect control box, associated controls/accessories, wiring and connections. Controls may include contactors, relays, circuit boards, capacitors, sump heat and other accessories. All control box and electrical parts should be checked for wear or damage.
• Inspect compressor and associated tubing for damage
• Inspect and clean blower assembly (includes blower housing, blower wheel and motor)
• On older models, lubricate motor and inspect and replace fan belt if needed
• Check combustion blower housing for lint and debris and clean as necessary
• Inspect evaporator coil, drain pan and condensate drain lines. Clean as needed
• Inspect for gas leaks in gas furnaces
• Inspect burner assembly—clean and adjust as needed
• Inspect ignition system and safety controls—clean and adjust as needed
• Inspect heat exchanger or heating elements
• Inspect flue system—check for proper attachment to the furnace, any dislocated sections, and for signs of corrosion. Replace if necessary.
• Inspect control box, associated controls, wiring and connections
• Clean or replace air filters
• Inspect conditioned airflow system (ductwork)—check for leaks
While Your System Is Operating
• Monitor system starting characteristics and capabilities
• Listen for abnormal noise
• Search for source of unusual odors
• Monitor air conditioning and heat pump systems for correct refrigerant charge
• Measure outdoor dry bulb temperature
• Measure high and low side system pressures
• Monitor gas furnace for correct line and manifold gas pressure—make adjustments as needed
• Measure temperature rise and adjust airflow as needed
• Check vent system for proper operation
• Monitor system for correct line and load volts/amps
• Monitor system operation per manufacturer’s specifications
• Provide system operation report and recommend repairs or replacement as necessary
NOTE: we recommends all maintenance and service work be performed by a professional air conditioning and heating contractors that holds the appropriate credentials to install and service air conditioning and heating equipment.
Air Duct Repair
Over time, your heating and cooling system’s air ducts can get clogged and damaged. When this happens, your air quality can become compromised and your system can start to operate less efficiently or fail altogether. Fortunately, Iceberg Heating and Air Conditioning LLC is on hand to offer effective and reliable air duct repair services in Port Richey, New Port Richey, Hudson, Trinity, Odessa, Land O Lakes, and beyond.
At Your Service
Our team is dedicated to providing thorough, efficient air duct repair services. When you work with us, our knowledgeable professionals will take the time to repair your air ducts thoroughly so that you don’t run into any issues down the line. And because we appreciate your business, we strive to keep our rates reasonable while maintaining the standard of quality you deserve.
With convenient appointment scheduling and a courteous, helpful team, Iceberg Heating and Air Conditioning LLC is the place to turn for air duct repairs in Port Richey, FL. Call today for more information or to request an estimate.